QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES
- Quality and environmentally sustainable development is an unavoidable precondition for gaining long-term performance and success and for ensuring high-quality human environment.
- Quality means providing products and services that meet the determined needs and expectations of customer and legal requirements.
- Efficient operation of corporate processes is inevitable for assuring continuous quality of products and services offered to the customer.
- For operating the processes, company provides necessary resources and highly professional performance of its trained and motivated personnel.
- Continual improvement of processes and efficiency ensures the environmental and economical sustainability of the company.
- All personnel operates environmentally sustainably and protectively, including prevention of pollution, resource-sparingly and in accordance with the applicable environmental legislation to minimise the environmental impact resulting from the activities of the company.
- Environmental impacts are considered and environmentally sustainable solutions are preferred when making investments.
- ALISE TECHNIC follows the principles stated in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 international standards.